Sunday, May 13, 2007

and the countdown begins...

So I officially leave in 13 days...

I first have three days in Philadelphia for staging then on the 30th I fly to Johannesburg (which will be may 31st) spend the night there then fly up to Lilongwe the following morning (June 1st).

my address for the first 2 months of training is

Allie Hoagland, PCT
Peace Corps
P.O. Box 208
Lilongwe, Malawi
Southern Africa

any letters I receive I will respond to (just include your address so I know where to send it to)

please bear with me I am new to this whole blogging thing...

4 comments:

hoagiehut said...

Excellent!!

Lu LIttle said...

double excellent. love you to the....

Unknown said...

this is going to become my new addiction!

millitt said...

Hey Al, think of you all the time and cannot wait to send you your clothesline and clothes pins!! A girl after my own heart. How about a washboard too?? XXOO